Prices are per person based on the group size. Prices for groups over 8 people are on request
- Pick-up and drop-off in the port
- Tickets to all museums
- Transportation to museums and for excursions
- Guide service
- Tour ticket (also called a blanket visa) - - the document which allows you to go ashore in St. Petersburg without a visa.
Tours can be customized to your taste. We can include additional excursions or performances on your request.
To book your tour we need a prepayment of 10% of your tour cost. Full payment is required not later than 14 days before your arrival to St. Petersburg. As soon as you are ready to confirm your booking we will need the following information from you via e-mail for each member of your group:
- Full name as per passport
- Passport number
- Date of Birth
- Dates of the tour with us
- Name of the ship
After this, we will issue tour tickets for each member of your group (one ticket for each day) and forward them to you via e-mail. As of that moment we consider your tour officially booked with us.
To book your tour we need a prepayment equal to 10% of your total tour cost. Full payment is required not later than 14 days before your arrival to St. Petersburg. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Eurocard. Payment by bank transfer is also possible.
- You may cancel your tour reservation 14 days before your tour begins with a fee of 20 USD per person .
- For cancellations received less than 14 days before the start of your tour or in case of not appearing on the pier on the day of your tour, we will apply a penalty equivalent to 50% of the total cost of the tour program.
- Concert and theatre tickets: There are no refunds for evening tours (theatre, tickets, folk show or boat rides).
Children 6 years and under are free of charge. A 20 USD discount per day is offered to children 7-17 years old.