Please note that this tour can be confirmed for certain dates when the performances are available. Your manager will advise you on the possible options.
This specialty extension package can be added on or mixed and matched with any of our standard tours or to any customized tour. You can even build your own tour around this package, adding on hotels and other services. Contact us to find out more.
- Tickets for tour and theater performance
- Transportation for tour and for theater performance
- Guide service for tour
Prices do not include
- Hotel accommodation
- Visa processing costs. For US, UK and Canadian citizens, our company offers Full Visa Support. This is where you send us your passport and other documentation and we obtain the Russian visa for you. To learn more about this option, please visit the Full Visa Support page
- International airfare (we can assist you in booking discount airfare, contact us to find out more or book the discount tickets yourself through our internet ticket office)
- Optional services as well as theater tickets
- Travel insurance
Package dates are flexible. It can be customized to your taste. We can include additional excursions or performances as well as hotel accommodation on your request. We can also mix and match packages with our Moscow and St.Petersburg tours.
To book a package, 30% of the package amount is due on the day of package booking. The remaining 70% of the package amount is due within 14 days before your arrival in Russia or the city that the tour is scheduled for. In case of cancellation, a cancellation fee of 100 euro will be applied. To learn more, please, click here
Our Russian tours are offered as land only where you arrange your own airfare and we meet you at the airport and handle everything else. You can easily book the discount tickets yourself through our own discount internet ticket office. The airline tickets we offer are the cheapest available on the web. Please browse our discount air tickets section to learn more.
Very often travelers coming to Russia have many questions concerning our tours, accommodation, visas, transfers and more. To see the answers to the most frequently asked questions, please consult our FAQ page by clicking here.